Powder Flow 2015
Date: 14 April 2015
Location: Leeds (UK)
Description: This one day meeting will reveal the latest science underpinning powder flow and handling. It will look at progress in theoretical fundaments and state-of-the-art measurements in the context of practical applications and case studies.
Venue: University of Leeds (UK)
More info >>>
Venetonight: la notte europea dei ricercatori (european researchers’ night)
Powder Segregation: Measurements, Mechanisms and Processes
The new high shear mixer
Eirich EL1 has joined our lab!
- Star-type rotor or pin-type rotor
- Infinitely variable tool speeds from 2 up to 30 m/s
- Mixing pan: low weight, easy changing / cleaning, for small test samples, low material costs
- 2 directions of rotation
- Adjustable inclination 0°- 30°
- Possibility of monitoring impeller torque and bulk material temperature during experiments
With this new device several mixing and wet graulation experiments are possible.
APTLab joined the European Researchers’ Night in Padova!!!
- Powder segregation at Venetonight !
- Experiments and simulations on powder segregation.
- Simple experiments on a drum mixer and a double cone mixer.