People in APTLab
Post Doctoral Researcher
Project title: Segregation modeling of dense granular flows in multistep full-scale industrial processes.
Master Thesis Students
- Project title: Reconstitution of dry powders granulated with alternative binders.
Just Graduated Students !!!
- Project title: Characterization of PSD through multivariate image analysis (Master thesis supervised by prof. M. Barolo, University of Padova, co-supervised by A.C. Santomaso)
- Project title: Segregation and mixing of particles of different size and shape in a rotating drum (Master thesis co-supervised by prof. M. Ramaioli, University of Surrey, UK)
- Project title: Rheology and wall friction in confined granular flows (Master thesis co-supervised by Dr. R. Artoni, IFFSTAR, France)
- Project title: Experimental study on the percolation mechanism in sheared granular beds. Undergraduate student (Master thesis)
- Project title: The role of shear rate on the scaling of high shear wet processes. Undergraduate student (Master thesis)
- Project title: Scale-up rules for industrial agitated mixers. Undergraduate student (Master thesis)
- Project title: Rheological characterization of granular flows at a wall. Stress and velocity field measurement. (Master thesis)
- Project title: Numerical simulations of segregation during the discharge of funnel an mass flow silos. (Master thesis)
- Project title: Experimental study on the mixing of free-flowing materials in double cone mixers. (Master thesis)